Know yourself and you will win all battles.
– Sun Tzu
“Everybody should have a Coach” says Google CEO Eric Schmidt
The definition of a Coach is “someone whose job it is – to teach and help improve at something”. Every successful person in Sports, Politics, Business, Entertainment, Religion and Life have, or had coaches. Cristiano Ronaldo has a coach. Barack Obama has a coach. Richard Branson , Oprah Winfrey, Tony Robbins have coaches. Even Buddha had a coach. Source: Medium | Keira McDonald
I invite you to step out of the clutter, out of your “busy-ness,” to explore whatever is impacting your world and what you can do about it. To do this requires courage and a willingness to look inwards.
- Your way of being in this world, your habits, and rituals
- Your values and belief system, (and if some of these necessitate change)
- If we’re talking about your business, we look at your corporate structures, your culture, and more.
- We look at things from different angles, through new lenses.
- Your goals. Set new ones or refine existing ones.
- Your Relationships.
- And much more.
As a client, you are in control at all times. We go where you wish to take the conversation. You are safe and being held in confidence at all times.
CONTACT ME TODAY FOR YOUR FREE COACHING SESSION
Do you have a desire to learn and grow?
I am inviting you to a FREE 30-MINUTE “chemistry’ session where I will answer your questions and spend some time coaching you; enough to give you a feel for the process and maybe experience your first shift.
This session (face-to-face or online) comes with no strings attached. Once done, you will know if I’m the right coach for you, as well as have an understanding of the work that lies ahead.
You know you need a coach if:
- You are feeling stuck, confused about the future?
- Feeling unsettled?
- In need of change
- Need someone to listen
- Discouraged and directionless
- Know there’s more to life than the one you’re living right now.
Coaching gives you a new perspective. One that opens up a world of possibilities, provides clarity and instils a sense of unbridled enthusiasm for the future.
Want to try it out? Quickly fill in your email address, and let’s get in touch.
Now’s the time for you to get excited; a shift has already started. Keep your eye on your inbox. We’ll reply within 24 hours.
In the meantime, if you have any other questions, feel free to include them.